Monday, July 22, 2013

Sneak Peek

I worked in the classroom for 6 hours today. Yes... 6 hours! I'm crazy, I know.  I will be heading out on vacation for the week that most people would be getting back into their classrooms, so I want my room to be perfect before I leave!

So here is a sneak peek of what was done today!  

This is the start of my "Reading Spot".   I have more I want to add to the walls soon.  The two crates with pillows on top are just that! I will admit, I am NOT a seamstress.  At All.  I took pillows from Walmart and threaded them through the pillow and holes in the crate -- Voila! Easy/hassle free seats for students!

I think I might make a rule that the students have to hug the ladybug pillow while sitting in the big chair! ;) Hey I teach 5th graders, they'd get a kick out of it!! :)




This is a picture I put together with the DipTic App on my phone -- I love these collages, so here is the sneak peak of most of what was done today!

PS: Yes, I'm demonstrating the hugging of the ladybug! ;)


I haven't finished the desks yet... the shelves from my last post were too tall, have to saw off the legs a little and try again. TOMORROW! :)

1 comment: