Monday, July 29, 2013

All desks are in!

This will probably be my shortest post ever. Over the weekend, I completed the rest of the shelving for my desks. Today I got to put them in the room & I am now obsessed! I love how it makes the desks look finished!

I even decided to call my groups "Spot 1" & "Spot 2" etc.  If you look at the black shelves you can sort of see the spots! :)


Please excuse the not finished bulletin boards and the whiteboard that won't clean :-/ I've seen several board cleaning Pinterest ideas, but does anyone have one that works REALLY well?!? I'd love the help!!

3 comments:

  1. Love your desk arrangements with the shelves in between!

    Liz
    BeachTeach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get shelves like that??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made the shelves. You can see their progression on my other page: http://the5thgradespot.blogspot.com/2013/07/addicted-to-pinterest.html

    ReplyDelete